Roommate Request Guidelines
1. Both residents involved in a roommate change must provide consent and approval by individually completing this Roommate Request form.
2. Depending on the circumstances of the request, Residence Life may require that all involved residents meet with staff for roommate mediation.
3. Residence Life staff will inspect the condition of the your current room(s) before granting approval to move. Damage charges may be applied to your student account at this time. If damaged charges are applied, they must be paid before you are approved to move.
4. The conduct history of all requesting parties may be reviewed.
5. The Office of Residence Life will review the Roommate Request and notify requestor(s) upon approval.
Do not move until you have recieved official approval. Moving prior to department approval is a conduct violation.
While most requests are approved, the Office of Residence Life reserves the right to assign any vacancy based upon the needs of the residential community and may therefore decline a request.