1. Please walk your child to his/her classroom and confirm that he/she is in the correct classroom. Children over age 10 may walk unaccompanied once the correct classroom has been confirmed. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the class begins to allow adequate teacher prep time.
2. Please pick your child up at their classroom promptly at the end of the class and check out your child with the instructor or assistant. Confirm with your child’s instructor about the end time if you are not sure. If you are late for pick-up, your child will be taken to Building 31, Room 108. The Community Education office phone is 717-7755.
3. Please make sure your child has used the bathroom before entering the classroom. There will be scheduled breaks, but Instructors are not able to leave students unattended in the classroom.
4. Children under 8 years of age cannot be transported in College-owned or rented vehicles.
5. As with traditional classrooms, behavior problems will not be tolerated. Please remind your child that he/she is here to learn and have fun. Children dismissed from College for Kids classes due to behavior disruptions will not be eligible for a refund.
6. Keep us informed. Let us and the instructor know of any allergies, medication, or any limitations your child may need us to be aware of for his or her safety.
7. Each child must have completed a Health and Emergency Contact Information Form prior to beginning classes. This must be submitted to the office prior to start of classes.
8. Should you or your child have any concerns about their class, please don't hesitate to call us at 717-7755.