By submitting this Resident Check-Out, you are notifying the Office of Residence Life that you have COMPLETELY moved out of the Residence Halls, cleaned your room, and are no longer occupying your designated space. The completion of this check-out informs the department of your departure, prompting staff to enter your room at any time.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CHECK-OUT GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING:
Violation of Check-Out Guidelines may result in additional charges or loss of housing deposit or a hold on your student account.
1. Room Cleaning Guidelines:
- All personal items are completely removed
- check desk and dresser drawers, bathroom cabinets, closets, etc.
- Carpet is cleaned and free of debris
- large items that can not be collected by a vacuum should be picked up and thrown away
- Bathroom countertop, toilet, and bathtubs are cleaned and the shower curtain is removed
- All trash is removed from the room and disposed of using the outside dumpster
- College-owned furniture is left in the room
2. Room Key Return Guidelines:
- After completion of this check-out, please return your room key to the designated key drop box, located on the wall next to the RHC's office on the lower level of Marapai Hall.
- Please write your NAME and ROOM NUMBER on one of the provided envelopes, and drop the sealed envelope into the drop box.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM KEY IN YOUR ROOM - Charges will occur
DO NOT RETURN YOUR MAIL KEY INTO THE DROP BOX
3. Mailbox Key Return Guidelines:
- In-Person Return - Bring your mailbox key to the Mail Center on campus, located in Bldg 7.
- Mail Return - Tape your mailbox key to a piece of paper, seal it in a mailing envelope, and drop it into any campus mailbox with the following address:
1100 E Sheldon Street - PMB 6000
Prescott, AZ 86301
THANK YOU FOR PROPERLY CHECKING-OUT OF THE RESIDENCE HALLS.